Friday, September 28, 2012

Goodbye revisited

     You remember a few posts ago, I talked about the goodbye game. I always say, that someday the pain will be too great not to act on it.

     We had family meeting this week about me spending more time with Prof. Mad Science, Prof and I Face-Timed and determined that one week a month I would spend away. We talked about what each person needed in the situation. We found creative ways to meet those needs and now it is set. Simple as that. Mad Science and Prof were very supportive of the idea. They refer to each other as co-husbands anyway and now we are talking joint custody. I feel like a timeshare. Only kidding, I am happy to do this and have been looking forward to it for some time. This looks like a fun experiment. I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment