Friday, September 28, 2012

Fantastic it's Freakin Friday

Well, around here Friday means game day. We get together with our geek friends and play table top Pathfinder, go Paizo. This week our journey continues on the path to the Temple of Elemental Evil adapted for PF.

believe it or not a divider screen made of paper and ribbon
In other news I promised that my next post was going to be more of my office remix. So here are a couple of pics. This one is my divider screen. I looked everywhere for one I liked and couldn't find anything as sassy as the rest of the room. So scrapbook paper and drawing tools in hand I went with the same abstract flower shape I had used for the chargers. punched some holes and tied in ribbon. They are hung from the ceiling by cup hooks and large colored paperclips. It doesn't get any simpler. Next time I redo this room I may do it in red white and black and use the same concept for some layered geometric shapes.

This is the painting on the wall where my sewing table lives. same shape and a little creative vine work and viola. 

The desk Mad Science built and a chair we found at an antique mall for a song painted up pretty. In this picture you can't tell but the horizontal pink edging on the desk is ribbon.


This is the shelf above my desk. The koi is needle art by Mad Science's awesome mom. The whole room cost less than $100 to redecorate. Back to poly life next post. Have a great weekend everybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment