Thursday, September 20, 2012

Family Holiday

I'm so excited about Family Holiday this weekend. Mad Science and I have been pagan since before we started dating and though I don't practice Wicca myself anymore we still celebrate the eight solar holidays. This weekend is the Autumnal Equinox. The time of year when the FOC (that's family of choice) gathers for inventory, gratitude and supper. It's usually pretty low key and I don't expect it to be otherwise, this year, everybody seems pretty happy. 

There are some new people in the mix this year. Prof is waiting patiently for a love interest to decide what she will do. Mad Science has his eye on someone but no news about her status and me I am happy enough with two. 

I am interested in hearing from the boys this year on where they are and what they are grateful for. My challenge is to try not to prepare myself in advance or think myself into drama before anything happens. As I said I am pretty confident that it will be fine and we will have an awesome weekend together. I haven't seen Prof in two weeks and can barely stand waiting till midday tomorrow to see him. 

I may not post till Monday afternoon. Enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment