Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bubble time March

Well, here I am on Wednesday in the middle of another fabo week of bubble time. It's been cold here and snowed a little but we haven't really done much but play Skyrim, Fallout, and Assassin's Creed and hanging out on the couch.  Bubble time is pretty much reality optional, as you know. We have ventured out a time or two. Saturday was the con. We only went to schmoosh Jennie Breeden who does one of my favorite comics The Devil's Panties. I also like her comic on filthyfigments.com called ID. I was totally cool while Prof. Geeked out and then once we got out of the dealer room with my autographed copies and a pic of us huddled up for the camera I squee'd like a school girl.  We did eat at my favorite restaurant HuHot and had an exchange of gifts. But mostly it's been eat, sleep, game, and have lucious sex. I must go back to work post Easter but for now things are comfy and lazy. I will post a pic of me and Jennie as soon as I get it back to my Mac baby.

Missing Mad Sci but it's a hazard, I always miss someone. Hope everyone has had a nice spring holiday be it the Solstice, Easter, or Spring Break!

No comments:

Post a Comment